Subject: Diff log of changes for re-submission

Team,

    I have been trying to submit the request for public review of Part 2 and I cannot complete the form as we do not have a diference log of the changes or a PDF with chnages marked.   Can someone please create a mdif marked copy so I can submit the request.  (I suspect either Jacques or Sanders have suitable copies to compare!)

Thanks,

Ian

Sorry we did not catch this earlier new mandatory field on form!