Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Diff log of changes for re-submission

Hi Ian,

I just uploaded a DIFF between the new CSD 02 and the CD 01
that went into the earlier public review.

In doing so,  I found out that OpenOffice had again messed
up the section numbering when I did the spell check
revision, so I also fixed that and uploaded a new version of
the CSD02 that fixes this.  The diff is with this version.

Let's hope we're all set now!

Have a good day.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 08 December 2010 21:53
To: ian.c.jones@bt.com
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Diff log of changes for
re-submission

Hi Ian,

  I can make the diff for you. It's just a simple document
compare.

Mary

On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:37 PM, ian.c.jones@bt.com wrote:

> Team,
>
>    I have been trying to submit the request for public
review of Part 2 and I cannot complete the form as we do not
have a diference log of the changes or a PDF with chnages
marked.   Can someone please create a mdif marked copy so I
can submit the request.  (I suspect either Jacques or
Sanders have suitable copies to compare!)

> Thanks,
>
> Ian
>
> Sorry we did not catch this earlier new mandatory field on
form!