Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebms-v3.0-part2-wd68.odt uploaded

The changes between this document and the CSD02 from
November 3rd are:
-  Some editorial clean up (to references, table of
contents) and one or two spelling errors (such as Timothy's
last name in the Acknowledgments section).  There is now a
hyperlinked Table of Contents, also in the PDF version,
which is good.
-  Some WS-I profiles became WS-I Final Material just after
the previous vote.  Final Material versions of profiles have
been in the Normative Reference Section and others in the
Non Normative Section, so these have been moved to Normative
References.
-  The previous version of AS2 restart expired, a new one
was uploaded with no modification so I am now referencing
that one.

-----Original Message-----
From: pvde@sonnenglanz.net [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: 07 February 2011 20:09
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebms-v3.0-part2-wd68.odt
uploaded

Hello,

For various reasons I would like to propose to not put out
the November
CSD02 for Public Review, but approve the attached Working
Draft as CSD03 next Wednesday, then ask TC Admin to put that
document out for Second Public Review. This document fixes
some issues and also improves the layout of the document.

Please attend next Wednesday's call or let the TC know your
vote.

Pim

 -- Mr. Pim van der Eijk

The document revision named ebms-v3.0-part2-wd68.odt has
been submitted by Mr. Pim van der Eijk to the OASIS ebXML
Messaging Services TC document repository.  This document is
revision #6 of ebMS3-part2-cd-02.odt.

Document Description:
OASIS ebXML Messaging version 3.0 Part 2, Advanced Features,
voted Committee Draft 02 on November 03.

ODF version.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_i
d=41046

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41046/ebms
-v3.0-part2-wd68.odt

Revision:
This document is revision #6 of ebMS3-part2-cd-02.odt.  The
document details page referenced above will show the
complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your
email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.
You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address
into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration