Subject: Groups - ebms-v3.0-part2-wd70(pdf) (ebms-v3.0-part2-wd70.pdf) uploaded

This is a non-diff pdf version of wd70. (Diffs to be posted soon as rev of
wd69 diffs)
Summary of updates (from Pim, and Jacques):
- Section 2.4.3: added an explicit requirement to comply with WS-I RSP1.0
and edited the section to adjust to the existence of final material for
RSP1.0.
- 2.8.1, reworded some sentences to associate some requirements to the use
of WS-ReliableMessaging
- 2.8.4 (slight rewording to emphasize difference with WS-Reliability))
- 3.2.2 (slight rewording to emphasize compatibility with RSP signing)
- Appendix D1: transform Editor Note into just Note + rewording.
- WS-I BP1.2 and 2.0 references added in the Conformance section, directly
at each Conf Clause level.
- Retitled 7.x as Clauses not Profiles.
- WSRM11 name of the reference renamed WSRM12 and reference updated.
- Minor reformatting clean-up here and there.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

The document named ebms-v3.0-part2-wd70(pdf) (ebms-v3.0-part2-wd70.pdf) has
been submitted by Mr Jacques Durand to the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services
TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is a non-diff pdf version of wd70.
Summary of updates:
- Section 2.4.3: added an explicit requirement to comply with WS-I RSP1.0
and edited the section to adjust to the existence of final material for
RSP1.0.
- 2.8.1, reworded some sentences to associate some requirements to the use
of WS-ReliableMessaging
- 2.8.4 (slight rewording to emphasize difference with WS-Reliability))
- 3.2.2 (slight rewording to emphasize compatibility with RSP signing)
- Appendix D1: transform Editor Note into just Note + rewording.
- WS-I BP1.2 and 2.0 references added in the Conformance section, directly
at each Conf Clause level.
- Retitled 7.x as Clauses not Profiles.
- WSRM11 name of the reference renamed WSRM12 and reference updated.
- Minor reformatting clean-up here and there.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41115

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41115/ebms-v3.0-part2-wd70.pdf