Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] New drafts for AS4

Some feedback from our sw development dept

'Doc update looks good, more accurate, I see we're going to have to add  a ReceptionAwareness flag to the pmode'.

On the doc structure - section 2.2.3 - numbering for General PMode parameters starts at 0 and is not 'automated' ie. the 0 is manually typed in.

0. General PMode parameters:

--
Regards
Theo