Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] CSD03 for AS4

I spent some time with our chief sw developer reviewing the latest draft of CSD03 for AS4  with the view of preparing our statement of use, and any changes that we would need to make to conform to the spec.

I noted that, amongst others, there appear to be areas that raise questions and areas that  would benefit the reader if rephrased.

Some of the questions raised include the following

Section 2.2.3.6
Pmode[1].Security.SendReceipt.ReplyPattern: support required (for "response"))

should this not read

Pmode[1].Security.SendReceipt.ReplyPattern: support required (for "callback") ?

Section 3.4
Lines 567 to 570 (para 2 of 3.4)
The phrase '... both as a business receipt...' appears incorrect as the MSH does not guarantee receipt of a message by the consumer application - see bullet (b) in the following paragraph.

Should this not simply be '... both as a receipt...' ?

I understand that a vote was passed to have csd03 for as4 submitted for public review of 15 days and am wondering if TC members are excluded from participating in the public review.

Please advise if that is the case, and if so what the process would be for addressing the issues that I have.

--
Regards
Theo