Subject: FW: Groups - AS4 multihop.odt uploaded

Here is a proposal to exchange AS4 messages across I-Clouds.
It could be added as a section to AS4.
For discussion perhaps tomorrow if there is an interest.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: pvde@sonnenglanz.net [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: 22 March 2011 22:28
To: ebxml-msg-as4@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Groups - AS4 multihop.odt uploaded

This is a proposed chapter for AS4 that defines how it can
be used with multi-hop.  I think (for endpoints) it keeps
AS4 "lite weight" enough and adds value for potential users
of AS4, such as SME networks.

 -- Mr. Pim van der Eijk

The document named AS4 multihop.odt has been submitted by
Mr. Pim van der Eijk to the ebXML Messaging Services AS4 SC
document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_i
d=41577

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41577/AS4%
20multihop.odt

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your
email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.
You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address
into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration