Subject: FW: [ebxml-msg-as4] Groups - AS4 multihop_v0_2.odt uploaded

In the conference call today I attempted to explain that it
is really, really easy to multihop-enable an AS4 endpoint.

To make the point, I could not resist the challenge and
wrote an XSLT stylesheet to actually generate a receipt
signal for either peer-to-peer or multi-hop AS4 exchanges:
104 lines of XSLT.

Look at it as a proof-of-concept for now ...

-----Original Message-----
From: pvde@sonnenglanz.net [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: 23 March 2011 21:35
To: ebxml-msg-as4@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg-as4] Groups - AS4 multihop_v0_2.odt
uploaded

The document revision named AS4 multihop_v0_2.odt has been
submitted by Mr.
Pim van der Eijk to the ebXML Messaging Services AS4 SC
document repository.  This document is revision #1 of AS4
multihop.odt.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_i
d=41588

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41588/AS4%
20multihop_v0_2.odt

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of AS4 multihop.odt.  The
document details page referenced above will show the
complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your
email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.
You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address
into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration