Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Restructuring

We have identified a problem with pull on AS4 which I believe needs discussion. I planned drafting an email on that after the webinar. Not sure if that should hold up the restructuring exercise but I do think that it wise to resolve this prior to final upload of AS4.

The main problem is identifying the partners and p-modes for a pull request. This due to the authorization/authentication not explicit within the signal itself. It is possible to determine these from non-normative third party libraries for usernameTokens in WSL or SSL but do not think that is the way to go.

--
Regards
Theo