Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMS Meeting added

Sander:

I can set the call - but will attend mostly mute as I will be in a conference...

> > Host confcall: Fujitsu
> > US Toll Free: 877-995-3314
> > US Toll/International: 210-339-1806
> > Passcode: 9589308

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: sander@fieten-it.com [mailto:sander@fieten-it.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:05 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMS Meeting added

Team,
As Pim indicated the PR of the AS4 profile has finished so we can vote on approving it as a Comittee Specification. Also I'd like to set a date for ten Pacific webinar.
So I propose having a short call tomorrow.

@Jacques: Can you facilitate the call by opening the Fuijtsu bridge.

Regards,
Sander

 -- Mr. Sander Fieten

ebMS Meeting has been added by Mr. Sander Fieten