Subject: Ballot "Approve ebMS 3.0 V1.0 AS4 Profile CSD03 as a CommitteeSpecification" has passed

Members of the ebXML Messaging Services TC -

The ballot to approve ebMS 3.0 V1.0 AS4 Profile as a Committee
Specification has passed. Congratulations on reaching this milestone
in the OASIS process.

TC Administration will prepare the official Committee Specification
and load it to the OASIS Library. Once this is complete, we will
announce the CS to the membership. I will let you know when we will
have that announcement ready.

Again, congratulations on achieving this milestone. Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-378-3472