Subject: about testing and GITB

In case we have a meeting scheduled this Wednesday:

I’d like to put on the agenda 2 topics:

1.       Information about the GITB (Global eBusiness Interoperability Test Bed initiative ) project at: http://www.ebusiness-testbed.eu/publicaties/4752 , that I participated in (a report about Phase 2 / architecture & principles is in review at: http://www.cen.eu/cen/Sectors/Sectors/ISSS/Workshops/Pages/Testbed.aspx.)

2.       Some brainstorming about what it would take to develop an AS4 conformance test suite, how it could be designed, and possible relationship with the GITB and its next phase (implementation, PoC).

Thanks,

Jacques