Subject: RE: Face to face meeting - Nov 17th

I’ll be able to attend. Some items for the agenda:

- AS4 corrections

- update on GITB global eBusiness testbed project.

-jacques

From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Makesh Rao (marao)
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 4:07 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Face to face meeting - Nov 17th

Hi

Since a few of us will be in San Francisco the week of Nov 14th for the OAGi plenary at Oracle. We are planning to have a face to face TC meeting on November 17th. Actual place & time will be decided by next week.

Will post details on the location and time. Folks who are then the SF Bay area are welcome to join us.

Thanks

Makesh