Subject: RE: Face to face meeting - Nov 17th

Makesh:

Fine for me. As we discussed, I’d like to add to agenda:

-          Introduction to Global interop Test Bed project (~20mn), an EU-funded project for B2B testing.

-          Assessment of what it would take to have an AS4 conformance test suite. (~25mn)

Of course, AS4 finalization is top priority.

Thx

Jacques

From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Makesh Rao (marao)
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:04 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] RE: Face to face meeting - Nov 17th

Folks who are in San Francisco, I’m trying to get a conference room at a Cisco location that is close to the event location. We are planning to meet at 10:30 am PT. Is that ok ?

Currently I have the following people confirmed to attend the meeting in person :Theo, Sander, Dale, Jacques, Makesh

Please send me an email if you are interested in joining us.

Thanks

Makesh