Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - AS4-Profile-wd-22.odt uploaded

Correction:  there already is a reference to Two Way MEPs which I missed, sorry !

Section 2.2.1 and 2.2.1,  would it be possible to explicitly allow for Two Way MEPs,  provided they are not synchronous ?   We discussed this a few times before.  The only requirement is for an MSH to allow a submitting application to set a RefToMessageId.     It would increase the range of applicability of AS4 to include SOA-style exchanges rather than just document exchanges.