Subject: RE: New version of WD 25 uploaded. will take a vote for approval tomorrow

Hi Dale

Sorry for responding late.. Yes, lets do it today. Theo and Pim have already sent their approvals in email.

Thanks

Makesh

From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:25 AM
To: Makesh Rao (marao); ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

OK. Shall we do this today?

From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Makesh Rao (marao)
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:19 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi

I have uploaded a new version of the document WD25 ver 18 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/45495)

All I did was to accept the changes and change the Citation as per Pim’s email. No other changes to the document.

As per Chet’s recommendation, we will need to vote to make this a CSD & public review subsequent to that. This time I will not forget to include the URL in the meeting minutes J

Thanks

Makesh