Subject: ebMS 3.0 Core Specification Section 5.2.2.11 MessageProperty

Hello,

This section of EBMS3CORE states the following about eb:Property:

An eb:Property element is of xs:anySimpleType (e.g. string, URI) and has two attributes:

Two comments:

1)  the type of eb:Property is of type Property, an extension of non-empty-string; the ebMS3 schema does not reference xs:anySimpleType.

2)  the @type attribute is missing from the XML Schema at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd
The type attribute is useful so my preference would be to add it back to the schema.

Perhaps we should start a JIRA or spreadsheet for the TC to collect issues to handle in a future errata.

Pim