Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] FYI: "Open Data Interchange" Framework project from ISO TC 154 and CEFACT

When we talk to/about ISO TC 154,  we can hopefully also
discuss advancing the ebMS 3.0 to ISO status (unless we want
to first handle any errata).  I was meeting with some large
end user organizations last Friday (in the energy sector)
and was asked about this.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Makesh
Rao (marao)
Sent: 19 June 2012 08:17
To: Jamie Clark
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] FYI: "Open Data Interchange"
Framework project from ISO TC 154 and CEFACT

Hi Jamie

Thanks for reaching out to us. The ebMS TC meets every other
week and we discussed your email in the meeting on June 13.
We had some questions and wanted to see if you would be able
to join us for our next TC meeting on June 27. The meeting
is from 10:30 am - 11:30 am PST.

We would love to hear more about this proposal.

Thanks
Makesh