Subject: FW: Statement of Use

Statement of Use for "Holodeck" (which implements both ebMS V3 and its AS4 profile), from Fujitsu:

-----Original Message-----
From: Yoshida, Hiroshi [mailto:hyoshida@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 5:39 PM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: 'jikeitou-std-contact@ml.css.fujitsu.com'
Subject: Statement of Use

We, Fujitsu Limited, have successfully implemented the AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0, titled:

"AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 Committee Specification 03", dated

Located at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/cs03/AS4-profile-v1.0-cs03.odt

In particular, our implementation is complying with the AS4 ebHandler Conformance Clause.

Since this conformance level implies conformance to the AS4 Light Client and the AS4 Minimal Client,

our implementation also complies with the AS4 Light Client  and AS4 Minimal Client conformance clauses.

We have licensed our implementation "Holodeck" of both ebMS3.0 and its
AS4 profile, as open-source  at SourceForge:
http://holodeck-b2b.sourceforge.net/docs/index.html“;

Best regards,

Hiroshi Yoshida

                                                Hiroshi Yoshida