Subject: Ballot to approve AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard

Members of the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve
AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 Committee Specification 03
as a Candidate OASIS Standard has opened.

The ballot will remain open through 17 August 2012. You can access the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2275

This is a Special Majority Vote. The TC roster currently lists 6 eligible voting members on the roster. In order to pass, at least 4 members (2/3) have to vote Yes and no more than 1 member (1/4) may vote No.

Only those TC members eligible to vote may vote on this ballot. The TC roster currently lists the following TC members as eligible:

 Durand, Jacques -  Fujitsu Limited
 van der Eijk, Pim -  Sonnenglanz Consulting
 Fieten, Sander -  Individual
 Kramer, Theo -  Flame Computing Enterprises
 Moberg, Dale -  Axway Software
 Rao, Makesh -  Cisco Systems

If you do not see your name on this and you believe this to be in error, please contact the Chair and me so that we can resolve the situation.

Kind regards,
Paul Knight
(acting for Chet as TC Administrator, while he is on vacation)

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society