Subject: AS4 candidate OASIS standard - update

Hi

I reached out to the TC admins to check on the status. They have all the documents that are required and also the necessary "votes". They have apologized for the delay and promised to upload the COS loaded so the public review can begin.

I have let them know that we'd like to get the review done before the Thanksgiving holidays here so we can wrap the standard before 2012 ends.

More as I hear from them….

Thanks
Makesh