Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] JIRA

Hello Chet,

Thanks, that would be great.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet
Ensign
Sent: 05 October 2012 15:22
To: Pim van der Eijk
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

I can review the JIRA project against the TC roster and
update it if that would be helpful.

Also, creating components requires, I believe, that I give
people Developer roles. I can set those up for whoever you
wish.

/chet

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Pim van der Eijk
<pvde@sonnenglanz.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As we discussed on the call,   it would be good if we
would start logging
> issues (including the ones raised on the comment list).
> I don't know what the procedure is,  but perhaps we could
authorize

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/EBXMLMSG,  we
> have a component "AS4 profile".
> We need two more:  for the Core Spec and for the Advanced
Features.

> Right now we have one logged issue,  but the text has
three items.   It is

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen