Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Australian Tax Office ebMS3/AS4 profile feedback from this TC

Hi all,

I am also travelling tomorrow during the call and therefor not able to join. I also reviewed the document and these are my remarks:

  • Second paragraph on eb:AgreementRef in section 3.2.3: I would add a reference to chapter 5 where these default agreements are explained;
  • In the last paragraph on eb:AgreementRef the last sentence is unfinished. Problably "Agreement" should be added;
  • In section 3.2.5 (Part properties): Why is a property defined for identification of the part? Are there specific requirement the href attribute of PartInfo can not be used?
  • There are two sections numbered 4.2
  • Section 4.2 Mulit-hop: As profiles here are based on AS4 I suggest to refer to chapter 4 of the AS4 profile explaining how to implement multi-hop in an AS4 context
  • For all sub sections of 4.2 I think the conformance clause is quite and unnecessarily complex. I think requiring support for a specific conformance clause from chapter 6 of the AS4 profile combined with the multi-hop clause is specific enough and does not require reference to chapter 2
  • Section 4.2.1 : Just a remark that this profile puts extra requirements on the edge intermediaries because they have to keep connections open to be able to deliver the response;
  • Section 4.2.1 : As currently stated conforming clients must support pulling as this is a requirement from the AS4 Light Client Conformance Clause. The required conformance is equal to that of section 4.2.2. I think an exception for pulling is missing here
  • In the first sentence of 4.3.1 should "receipt" be "receipting"? Same applies to first sentence of 4.3.2
  • I assume the sentence "However, support for one-way pull as responding partner is NOT REQUIRED." implies that a conforming MSH must be able to receive responses either on the back-channel of a request (not necessarily synchronously) or by pulling it, but it does not need to support pull to sent the responses? Some clarification could be helpful
  • In chapter five generic PMode.ID are used. However each message exchange has its own PMode and this ID is used to identify a specific PMode, i.e. message exchange. Therefor I would think using one generic PMode.ID is not possible.

Regards,
Sander