Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Australian Tax Office ebMS3/AS4 profile feedback from this TC

Some further comments

No reference is made to MPC in schedule 5. I recommend this is included as it is not advisable to use the default MPC for pulling from multiple partners

Schedule 4 section 2.5.2 table 3 lists default services for member contribution management (registration, contributions etc) but I see no corresponding set of services for rollover management.