Subject: RE: Membership ballot for the AS4 profile

The ballot should begin in 2013! I agree with you and Pim.

-----Original Message-----
From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Sander Fieten
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:19 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chet Ensign
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Membership ballot for the AS4 profile

All,

as you probably have noticed the public review of the AS4 profile has ended last Friday. With no comments received during the review we are now ready for the membership vote for OASIS standard.

Pim mentioned that starting the ballot now would mean that it will run during the holiday season, which is far from ideal. To prevent this from happening we can postpone the ballot until after the first of January. To inform TC Admin (Chet) I like to hear if there are any objections to postponing.

So please let me or Makesh know your opinion on this.

Thanks!

Sander