Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] conflict with regular call time

All,

as just discussed moving to another day is difficult and best options looks to be moving one hour earlier and start the meeting at 9.30 PST (see here for other time zones).

Please let Makesh or me know if you have any problems with the new time of the meeting!

Thanks!

Regards,
Sander

On 20 dec. 2012, at 19:50, Makesh Rao (marao) <marao@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi Jacques

We might have to either stick with the same time or move it later a bit. I'm trying to get Michael from SuperStream to join the TC. 10:30 am PST is 5:30 am for him :)

Tues does not work for me as I have a status call for the project I lead in my day job.

~Makesh

From: 'Jacques Durand' <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:02 PM
To: Cisco Employee <marao@cisco.com>, "ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org" <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: conflict with regular call time

All:
I happen to have a conflict at the regular ebMS call (have a new conf call I can’t move, from 10amPT-11:30am).
Could we consider moving our regular call another time?

-          E.g. Wed 9amPT instead of 10:30amPT?

-          Or 10amPT or so but another day? (Tuesday? Thursday? Friday?)

Thanks,
-jacques