Subject: AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 OASIS Standard is published

Members of the ebXML Messaging Services TC,

We are pleased to announce that AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 OASIS Standard has been published and announced to the OASIS membership. Please take this opportunity to update the Announcements and Technical Work sections of the TC's home page.

AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0
OASIS Standard

The prose specification and related files are available here:

Editable source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/os/AS4-profile-v1.0-os.odt

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/os/AS4-profile-v1.0-os.html

PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/os/AS4-profile-v1.0-os.pdf<url>

XML examples:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/os/examples/

Distribution ZIP file:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/os/AS4-profile-v1.0-os.zip

Our congratulations to the TC on achieving this milestone.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298