Subject: Agenda for telcon March 13th

As agreed earlier we try to discuss 2 issues per call. For the call Wednesday I propose to discuss issue 5 and 6 (see https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/EBXMLMSG-5 and https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/EBXMLMSG-6), both regarding AS4 receipts.

Also remember that Daylight Savings Time has already started in the US and may effect the time the call starts in your local time zone!

Regards
Sander