Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] RE: Meeting today Apr 10th, 2013

OK with me to change the time and/or date.

From: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacques Durand
Sent: 10 April 2013 21:04
To: Makesh Rao (marao); ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] RE: Meeting today Apr 10th, 2013

Makesh and all:

The Wed 9:30amPT time is not good for me… stuck between an earlier call 7- 9 and another starting at 10amPT till 11:30am.

Can we entertain a possible move to another time? (Wed 11:30amPT?) or another day? (Thu or Fri amPT after 9amPT)?

I could set a doodle poll to see what times people can do…

Thx,

-jacques