Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Jira issues to discuss this Wed

Would like to just echo Theo's request.  This has come up right out of the
gate for the Interop Test we have just kicked off.  In fact, with the
interop test kicking off, the TC might expect a number of clarifications to
be raised in the coming days and weeks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Theo Kramer [mailto:theo@flame.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:49 AM
To: Makesh Rao (marao)
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Further on point 2 below

Sections 2.1.3.1, 2.2.3.1 and 2.3.3.1 states the following

PMode.MEP: support required for:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/one-way

PMode.MEPbinding: support required for:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml- msg/push and
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/pull.

Yet section 5.2.5 Default Values of Some P-Mode Parameters states the
following

PMode.MEP parameter will be constrained to the following value:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/oneWay

and

PMode.MEPbinding parameter will be constrained to the following values:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/push

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/pull

These should be one or the other but not both.

On 23 Apr 2013, at 00:38 , Makesh Rao (marao) <marao@cisco.com> wrote:

> 2. There are a number of broken links in the spec document. Many of these
turn out to be links to faux URLs on the OASIS website (e.g.

> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/push) or to
docs.oasis-open.org (e.g.

> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/responder).
>
> The narrative explains that these are only meant to be identifiers, not
links, however they are coded as live links in the document. They are broken
links in the document and may give readers an incorrect expectation about
what they can find on the web site.

> - Correct the broken links or make them as identifiers and not links
<snip>

--
Regards
Theo