Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] AS4 - clarification on pulling from the default channel with no WS-Security UserName tokens

Hi Theo

We do support plain old basic auth in our implementation. This is because
some of our clients did not agree to support WS-S. They only agreed to
support the basic auth. So we built some authorization around the username
that we get access to and determine if there is a message in the default
queue.

~Makesh