Subject: Groups - Event "Bi Weekly TC meeting" modified

Event Title: Bi Weekly TC meeting

Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2013, 12:00pm to 01:00pm PDT
Description

Bi-weekly TC meeting. Agenda will be decided and published before the meetings.

Topic: Bi-Weekly ebms TC meeting
Date: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, May 22, 2013 to Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 204 744 318
Password: as4
Host Key: 870819

To join the meeting online
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=218232647&UID=481888762&PW=NMGViODQ5OTYy&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: as4
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Global call-in numbers: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=218232647&tollFree=0

Access code:204 744 318

Agenda

Jira Issues to be discussed:

EBXMLMSG-05 - AS4 Section 3.2 - Reception Awareness feature, retries

Description of reception awareness does not describe what to do when an error is encountered when sending a message that causes no receipt to be delivered. With some errors (e.g. HTTP connection issues) we want the sending MSH to retry, but with others (e.g. ebMS errors) there is no point in retrying, so the MSH should probably report the error directly.

See discussion in thread starting with https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/201301/msg00015.html

EBXMLMSG-06 : AS4 Section 3.2 - Reception awareness, validation of receipts

The spec does not specify if the sending MSH should check that a receipt is valid and what it should do if it is not

See thread starting at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/201301/msg00016.html.

EBXMLMSG-09 : AS4, Core Spec - Receipt format for reception awareness

The use of UserMessage elements for reception awareness was discussed at length, my proposal would be to not reopen the format discussiong but instead relax the schema to allow the use by dropping the requirement that content of receipt be from another namespace.

AS4 uses copies of UserMessage elements in receipt for non-repudation awareness. This satifies the requirement that the content of Receipt is a non-empty sequence, but the UserMessage element is from the same ebMS namespace as the Receipt, whereas the schema requires it to be from another namespace. We missed this when we changed the format for reception awareness receipts.

Owner: Makesh Rao
Group: OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T090000Z
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T100000Z
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20130519T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20130522T120000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20130522T130000
SEQUENCE:105
SUMMARY:Bi Weekly TC meeting
  published before the meetings.\n\n
  \n\n	-------------------------------------------------------
  \n\n	 \n\n	Topic: Bi-Weekly ebms TC meeting \n	Date: Every 2
  weeks on Wednesday\, from Wednesday\, May 22\, 2013 to
  Wednesday\, December 18\, 2013 \n	Time: 12:00 pm\, Pacific
  Daylight Time (San Francisco\, GMT-07:00) \n	Meeting Number:
  204 744 318 \n	Password: as4 \n	Host Key: 870819
  \n\n	\n	-------------------------------------------------------
  \n	To join the meeting online
  \n	-------------------------------------------------------
  \n	1. Go to
  https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=218232647&UID=481888762&PW=NMGViODQ5OTYy&RT=MiM0
  \n	2. If requested\, enter your name and email address.
  \n	3. If a password is required\, enter the meeting
  password: as4 \n	4. Click &quot\;Join&quot\;. \n	5. If the
  \n	\n	-------------------------------------------------------
  \n	To join the audio conference only
  \n	-------------------------------------------------------
  \n	To receive a call back\, provide your phone number when
  you join the meeting\, or call the number below and enter
  the access code. \n	Call-in toll number (US/Canada):
  +1-408-525-6800 \n	Global call-in numbers:
  https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=218232647&tollFree=0
  \n	\n	Access code:204 744 318 \n\nAgenda: \n	Jira Issues to
  be discussed:\n\n	EBXMLMSG-05 - AS4 Section 3.2 - Reception
  Awareness feature\, retries\n\n	Description of reception
  awareness does not describe what to do when an error is
  encountered when sending a message that causes no receipt to
  be delivered. With some errors (e.g. HTTP connection issues)
  we want the sending MSH to retry\, but with others (e.g.
  ebMS errors) there is no point in retrying\, so the MSH
  should probably report the error directly. \n\n	See
  discussion in thread starting with
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/201301/msg00015.html.
  \n\n	 \n\n	EBXMLMSG-06 : AS4 Section 3.2 - Reception
  awareness\, validation of receipts\n\n	The spec does not
  specify if the sending MSH should check that a receipt is
  valid and what it should do if it is not \n\n	See thread
  starting at
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/201301/msg00016.html.\n\n
  \n\n	EBXMLMSG-09 : AS4\, Core Spec - Receipt format for
  reception awareness\n\n	 \n\n	The use of UserMessage
  elements for reception awareness was discussed at length\,
  my proposal would be to not reopen the format discussiong
  but instead relax the schema to allow the use by dropping
  the requirement that content of receipt be from another
  namespace. \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	AS4 uses
  copies of UserMessage elements in receipt for non-repudation
  awareness. This satifies the requirement that the content of
  Receipt is a non-empty sequence\, but the UserMessage
  element is from the same ebMS namespace as the Receipt\,
  whereas the schema requires it to be from another namespace.
  We missed this when we changed the format for reception
  awareness receipts. \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	 \nGroup:
  OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC\nCreator: Makesh Rao
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/event.php?event_id=34680
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/event.php?event_id=34680
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY