Subject: SOAP attributes in ebMS header schema

Hello,

As discussed last week,  here is an email on the two versions of the ebMS3 header XSD.

The Core specification comes with the following XSD:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd

For Part 2,  we refactored this to allow more elements of the schema to be referenced from other schemas (such as the multihop schema):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/part2/201004/ebms-header-3_0-200704_refactored.xsd

The headerExtension attribute group in the core schema references the S11:mustUnderstand and S12:mustUnderstand attributes.
The refactored schema has a more complete coverage of the SOAP attributes:

S11:encodingStyle
S11:actor

S12:encodingStyle
S12:role
S12:relay

Actor and role are used in the multihop module.   If we are updating the Core schema XSD,  I think we should include these in the revised Core schema.

Pim