Subject: Id attribute

I think we have a problem in both the core spec and the as4 profile in the case of the Id attribute

In section 5.1.4 profiling rule b of the as4 profile we have the following

AS4 MSH implementations are REQUIRED to include the entire eb:Mes- saging SOAP header block and the (possibly empty) SOAP Body in the sig- nature. The eb:Messaging header SHOULD be referenced using the “id” attribute.

My reading of section 4 of the Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security 1.1 (WS-Security 2004) would indicate that ebove is incorrect, ie. "id" should be "Id".

The examples both in the core spec and the as4 profile also use "id" instead of "Id".

This looks wrong to me.

Appreciate any comments on this.

--
Regards