Subject: FW: [ebxml-msg] Groups - Event "Bi Weekly TC meeting" cancelled

Hi folks

Some of us are not available to meet, hence canceling the meeting for today. We will meet In two weeks as usual. Meanwhile can we discuss the comments that were discussed for Ian's document on email. So we can respond and take the next step please?

Thanks
Makesh

From: Makesh Rao <marao@cisco.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:05 AM
To: "ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org" <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
Couple of key members unavailable due to travel.
-- Makesh Rao
Event Title: Bi Weekly TC meeting

Date: Wednesday, 20 November 2013, 12:00pm to 01:00pm PST
Description

Bi-weekly TC meeting. Agenda will be decided and published before the meetings.

Topic: Bi-Weekly ebms TC meeting
Date: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, May 22, 2013 to Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 204 744 318
Password: as4
Host Key: 870819

To join the meeting online
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=218232647&UID=481888762&PW=NMGViODQ5OTYy&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: as4
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Global call-in numbers: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=218232647&tollFree=0

Access code:204 744 318

Owner: Makesh Rao
Group: OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
NOTE: In order to keep your calendar current automatically, please subscribe to the calendar.
See our Forum for additional details: Subscribing to Group calendar feeds