Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Next meeting

Hello Ian and others,

For various reasons it has been difficult recently to find times to meet. I know you have a deadline to finalize your profile, so perhaps we can ask TC Admin to set up an electronic ballot to approve it as an updated CSD and resubmit it for review.

Did you upload your latest draft to the OASIS site? If yes, can you send me a link to the latest version of your profile?

Kind Regards,

Pim