Subject: US Daylight Savings Time

Apologies,  I missed the announcement below so I missed the TC meeting :-(

Pim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [members] Reminder that this Sunday, 09 March, the US starts Daylight Savings Time
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 13:11:43 -0500
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org, Staff Bizdev <staff-bizdev@lists.oasis-open.org>

OASIS members,

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday, 09 March, the United States shifts to Daylight Savings Time (DST). Clocks in the US will be adjusted forward 1 hr at 2:00 a.m.

Other countries that also use DST adjust their clocks on a different schedule. A useful chart of Northern and Southern hemisphere adoptions can be found at http://www.worldtimezone.com/daylight.html

Because of this shift, you may want to check that your meeting times over the next few weeks are still in sync. You may also want to poll your members to find what times work best for everyone in the period between March and November when DST is in effect.

To check on your meeting times, you can use the Meeting Planner at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Best regards,

/chet