Subject: TC meeting today..closed early

Hi

We closed the meeting early today as we had only Theo, Pim and I on the call. Sander had sent his regrets. I wanted to check if you folks want to meet next Wed just to make up for today or meet as usual in 2 weeks.

There are some Jira items that need more feedback & comments.

Will wait to hear what the majority feel..

Thanks
Makesh