Subject: Cancelling tomorrows meeting

All,

due to the unavailability of some TC members we have decided to cancel tomorrows meeting. Our next meeting is scheduled for September 24th. Can you please let me know if you will be available?

May I also ask you to have a look at the unresolved issues on our issue list so we can discuss (some of) them?

Thanks and speak to you soon!

Regards
Sander