Subject: Proposed agenda for meeting May 13th

Hi all,

unfortunately I am not able to have a document on large messages ready for discussion this meeting. I also think that we should give priority to resolving the issues in our issue tracker. I therefore propose to use the meeting to have a look at the oldest issues with the highest priority. Using this link you can see which are the issues to discuss: https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20EBXMLMSG%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updatedDate%20ASC

I also think we should start with an Errata document for the resolved issues so we can have a final Errata document ready in the second half of this year.

Regards
Sander