Subject: Issues to discuss next meeting (11th November)

Hi all,

as agreed during our last meeting we will discuss a number of issues during our next call. I propose to discuss the next five issues next meeting:

Also I would like to discuss a question about the use of the EncryptedKey element in the WS-Security header when no data in the message is encrypted. It seems to me this element must not be included when the message does not contain any encrypted data. The specifications however are not explicit on this, so it may be something we should profile?

Regards
Sander