Subject: CANCELLATION of today's call

Dear team members,

sorry for this late notice, but due to several regrets we have decided to cancel today’s meeting.

Our next meeting is scheduled for January 13th. I hope we can have a good start in the 2016 and resolve all the issues. Please let me know if you can join this meeting or if you want to reschedule the meetings.

I hope to talk to you all in the new year and wish you happy holidays and a very good new year! Let’s see what 2016 will bring our community.

Best regards,

Sander