Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] AS4 vs Microsoft

Sounds good - and really like the blog :)

On 11 Feb 2016, at 09:52 , Toon Vanhoutte <toon.vanhoutte@codit.eu> wrote:

Dear TC members,

As I have a Microsoft-oriented background, I got in the past often the question if Microsoft / .NET supports AS4.

At this time, there’s no support for this out-of-the-box.  Even no open-source libraries available that support SOAP with Attachments.  Within the R&D team of Codit, the company I’m working for, we took this as a challenge and created a small proof-of-concept in order to see whether we could extend the .NET framework in order to support AS4.  The result is Yes!

I gave a session within the Microsoft integration community, to create some awareness about AS4 and to demonstrate its compatibility with .NET framework.
You can check it on our blog: http://www.codit.eu/blog/2016/02/01/as4-for-dummies-part-i-introduction/

I hope this will help to position AS4 more and more as the secure, reliable and interoperable messaging protocol.

Kind regards,
Toon

Toon Vanhoutte
Integration Architect | Codit