Subject: Meeting minutes of March 9 TC meeting

Dear TC members,

find attached the meeting minutes of our Mach 9 meeting. As agreed during the meeting the conference calls are cancelled and work is done in JIRA and on the mailing list.

Regards
Sander

========

MEETING MINUTES OF EBXML MESSAGING TC MEETING 9 MARCH 2016

ATTENDANCE
Sander Fieten (chair)
Pim van der Eijk
Erlend Klakegg Bergheim
Theo Kramer
Rita Parrott  (Observer)
Vamsi Aluru (Observer)

AGENDA
New Members
Co Chair
Next meeting

New Members
Vamsi and Rita of Cisco joined the TC as observers. Vamsi is B2B architect within Cisco with years of experience in the B2B world. Rita is also part of the B2B group with Cisco. She currently however is more on the project management level of the B2B group but has operational experience. Current members introduce themselves.

Co Chair
Erlend makes a motion to appoint Theo as new co-chair of the OASIS ebMS TC. Pim seconds the motion. There are no objections.
TC unanimously appoints Theo as new co-chair of the OASIS ebMS Technical Committee.

Next meeting
Pim proposed that we cancel the monthly calls and use the mailing list and JIRA for our work. This idea is supported by the other members. It is therefore decided to cancel the monthly calls and discuss on the mailing list the need for a new call.