education message

Subject: OASIS Education XML Technical Committee Meeting Reminder

Here is a reminder that we have a telephone meeting at 2pm Eastern today.

Agenda items include:

1) Proposed work schedule

2) Recruitment of members

3) Progress to date

We will use a web conferencing system to support the call. Information is provided below:

TS Vreeland
OASIS Education XML TC
Chair

============================= WEB CONFERENCE INFORMATION ====================================

Conference: OASIS Education XML Technical Committee

Conference Time/Date: 22 July 03 -  14:00 Eastern

Conference Phone Number: 716-566-6067

Access Code:  6736837

Conference URL: http://pk12.com/collab/vccpre2.html

Conference Password will be provided on call.

Participants should have an Internet connection, IE Browser (preferably on a PC, 1024x768 screen resolution.

In the IE Browser "Tool" pulldown, select Internet Options and click the settings button in the middle of the page to set the browser cache to "Every Visit" - If your Browser version does not have a Tool pulldown, try Files, Preferences to find the Internet Options dialog.

It will be helpful if Microsoft Media Player 9 is installed on the system: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player.aspx

  Future TC Meetings:

19 August 2003 – by phone with computer meeting software

16 September 2003 – by phone with computer meeting software

                October 2003 – Face to Face meeting – Litchfield Connecticut – Date to be announced