education message

Subject: FW: Inviting you to participate in EISTA 2004

     Dear Education TC members:

     Please be advised of the following solicitation of proposals we
received for the International Conference on Education and Information Systems:
Technologies and Applications EISTA 2004, which will be held in Orlando,
Florida, USA, in July 21 - 25, 2004.

     Regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager Tech Stds Dev, OASIS
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central office
~   +1 310 293 6739 direct