egov-bestpractice message

Subject: [egov-bestpractice] OASIS E-GOV TC : BEST PRACTICE SC CHARTER

Hi All

The first task of our sub-committee is to produce a Charter for agreement at the next TC meeting.  Attached is a draft for your consideration please.  I don't see that this has to be a very complex and detailed document, hence the fairly short sharp draft.  Hopefully we can reach agreement on the final draft of this by e-mail, but if there appears the need to have a discussion then I'll arrange a teleconference to discuss any particular issues.

I await your comments with interest!

Regards,
John