egov-bestpractice message

Subject: RE: [egov-bestpractice] OASIS E-GOV TC : BEST PRACTICE SC CHARTER

John,

I think this looks good as a charter. It does highlight a possible clarification needed in the overall charter. This says "To provide a mechanism for the creation of best practice documents ...". In practice, as the SC charter says, we will do rather more than provide a mechanism in that we will look for and document (or at least get others to document) best practice.

Regards

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk [mailto:John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 17 January 2003 15:27
To: egov-bestpractice@lists.oasis-open.org; evdemon_john@bah.com

Hi All

The first task of our sub-committee is to produce a Charter for agreement at the next TC meeting.  Attached is a draft for your consideration please.  I don't see that this has to be a very complex and detailed document, hence the fairly short sharp draft.  Hopefully we can reach agreement on the final draft of this by e-mail, but if there appears the need to have a discussion then I'll arrange a teleconference to discuss any particular issues.

I await your comments with interest!

Regards,
John