egov-chair message

Subject: John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  04/06/2003 and will not return until
10/06/2003.

If there is anything urgent then please contact Suzanne Daniels on 020 7276
3092 or else I will respond to your message when I return.
The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.