egov-chair message

Subject: FW: Updating your OASIS TC roles

I consent to approve/authorize this application for membership to eGov TC.

Na. Raajmohan PMP
EDS Medi-Cal Systems
SSMC-2, 3141 Data Dr
Rancho Cordova, CA - 95670.
Phone: (916) 636-1139

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 3:29 PM
To: Natarajan, Raajmohan
Subject: Updating your OASIS TC roles

Raajmohan Na,
Our records indicate that you requested Member status in the egov
Technical Committee on 1/4/2006 2:35:00 PM and remain on the roster as
Applicant because the "join" process was not completed.

If you still wish to be a member of this TC, and your OASIS membership
is through an organization, please advise your organizational Primary
Contact, who must consent by sending an e-mail message to
egov-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.  If you are an Individual or
[Associate] member of OASIS, then please send that message yourself.

Starting on 31 March, we will begin updating the TC rosters. If you
remain in the Applicant role, we will convert you automatically to an
Observer.

If you no longer wish to participate in the egov TC, please use the
"Leave Group" button on the TC home page, or you may request removal by
replying to this email.

I am pleased to report this update action was made possible by a new
tool set now being implemented to make joining Technical Committees
easier.  Thank you for your help in transitioning to the new tools.

Scott McGrath
Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

Plan on attending:
OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability,
9-12 May, San Francisco
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/